Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

YoYos for Troops
Support the Nature Conservancy and their partner Andrew Liveris by volunteering to protect your local habitats.
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My favorite outdoor Tool: OBN Photo Prompt

Over the years I have had many different guns, boots, coats, hats, fishing rods, and reels the list could go on and on, but one thing I seem to never go without no matter where I go is a pocket knife. I have had a lot of them and they seem to always be the most used tool I have. Here is a picture of my most current favorite tool.



In the past I have always gone the cheap route and just gotten something that will work, but about four years a go for Christmas my Wife Amber got me a Kershaw pocket knife. After I wore that one out I had to purchase another one. I guess you could say I'm on a Kershaw kick.  Anyway what is your favorite outdoor tool.
Oh don't forget to check out other bloggers favorite tools on the Outdoor Blogger Network.
Ben G.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My cooler...jk...actually I think I agree with you. Without fail, my pocket knife is the thing I use the most. My problem is that my kids always take it out it's spot!

Chaplain to the Outdoorsmen said...

im with you friend. I'd feel naked without my knife.

Greg said...

I've got a small Kershaw and love it. Best knife I've ever owned for the price.

Unknown said...

My favourite outdoor tool is my traditional Finnish puukko knife, a Iisakki Järvenpää knife. Super sharp, great handling, carbon steel, birch handle, handmade.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Environment blogs & blog posts
Local Directory for Monticello, MN
Hunting Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory
Minnesota.com - MN Weather, Map, Businesses and Blogs
Add to Technorati Favorites